And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~ Kahlil Gibran



Sunday, February 15, 2009

C'mon, Get Happy!

I have been feeling better, not that it has helped my motivation any. I have managed to work out taking a few days off of work at the end of the month, and I am hoping that some R&R will help out with my motivation issues.

We got our taxes done Friday, and it looks like we will be getting a nice return. I am looking forward to being able to pay off debts and say goodbye to that stuff forever. Of course, Mr. Barefoot is still hoping to be able to afford going to CA this year. I don't know. I would prefer to spend our money getting out of debt and then save throughout the year to get the money together for a trip to CA. He doesn't like that idea, though, and forcing him to do something is often like trying to move mountains: a lot of effort for absolutely no result.

Other than that, I guess there just isn't too much to say.

No comments: