So far today I have:
- Worked 8 hours of a 10 hour shift, which included cooking 2 meals, sweeping/mopping floors, waking, dressing, feeding, and sending off to work 3 clients, cleaning an oven, wiping cupboards and counters, cleaning 2 bathrooms, making 3 beds, and other misc duties
- Visited with my folks for a few minutes
- Grocery shopped for super deals
- Dressed Little Sprout in her swimsuit so she could play in the wading pool
- Ran to the store for bug spray
- Mowed the lawn
- Weeded (with my beloved stirrup hoe) three flower beds
- Hand weeded the onion patch
- Gave Little Sprout a bath
- Fed Little Sprout lunch
I am thinking that this is going to be a good day! I definitely can't complain that I haven't accomplished anything today....
Now I am off to start some laundry, take a shower, and catch up on the 200+ blog posts clogging up my google reader! Oh, and I have to take a nap today.... sometime....