And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~ Kahlil Gibran



Tuesday, May 25, 2010

It's Not Even Noon Yet!

So far today I have:

- Worked 8 hours of a 10 hour shift, which included cooking 2 meals, sweeping/mopping floors, waking, dressing, feeding, and sending off to work 3 clients, cleaning an oven, wiping cupboards and counters, cleaning 2 bathrooms, making 3 beds, and other misc duties

- Visited with my folks for a few minutes

- Grocery shopped for super deals

- Dressed Little Sprout in her swimsuit so she could play in the wading pool

- Ran to the store for bug spray

- Mowed the lawn

- Weeded (with my beloved stirrup hoe) three flower beds

- Hand weeded the onion patch

- Gave Little Sprout a bath

- Fed Little Sprout lunch

I am thinking that this is going to be a good day! I definitely can't complain that I haven't accomplished anything today....

Now I am off to start some laundry, take a shower, and catch up on the 200+ blog posts clogging up my google reader! Oh, and I have to take a nap today.... sometime....

1 comment:

webb said...

Such is the life of a mother. Get a good night's sleep so you can do it all over again. Your clients await!