And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~ Kahlil Gibran



Monday, December 21, 2009

Hello? Anybody Still Here?

*tap, tap*



Hello? Anybody here?



I wouldn't blame you all if you abandoned me, with how little I have been writing lately. I don't have a good excuse. Not even a bad one.



My excuse, my dear friends, is Farmville. Isn't that horrible? Here I have ignored some of the best 'net-friends in the world....all so that I can harvest blueberries and corn.



*hangs head in shame*



Sorry.



I gotta tell you though, this Barefoot Gardener has decided that virtual gardening is the way to go. I can plow and plant huge tracts of land by "hand" without ever breaking a sweat. There are no bugs to bite me, and I haven't gotten a sunburn yet no matter how long I spend on my farm. I don't have to worry about weeding, since that takes one click of the mouse.



It is a gardeners winter dream! I get to plant things that would never grow here in my frozen corner of the north, and harvest them just a few short days later.... fun!

Sorry. Got carried away a little there.

Anyway. My apologies for letting the dust and cobwebs settle around here. I will do my best to fix that particular situation.....

Love ya all!

3 comments:

Finding Pam said...

Well at least we know that you are OK :)

I am just starting to play it, but I like pet soceity better. I can play along with my grandkids in another state. And feel sort of connected to them in a weird way, I guess.

Many blessings.

Lisa said...

Thank God somebody dug you out of the virtual compost heap!! I can breathe easier knowing you aren't warming a stool in the local bar all day, everyday!!

Jederah said...

I understand! Though with me I fall into playing World of Warcraft :( Not even remotely productive