And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~ Kahlil Gibran



Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Finding Something to Write About

Well, do you want to hear about the Adventures in Potty Training going on here at Barefoot Manor? Or how about my frustrations brought on by too much talk radio? I could complain about the way my garden seems to be failing me this year. Of course, I should really complain that I am the one failing my garden.....

Things seem to be just sailing along, with nothing much to talk about. Really.

Work has been exhausting lately, with my clients all acting out a LOT. But that is really boring (and borderline unethical) to talk about.

Housekeeping has gone by the wayside as I fuss over cross stitch and reading. I know I should focus a little better on the things that need to be done around the house, but I don't wanna.

Big Sprout is at camp this week. I am hoping she is having a great time, but this is the first time she has been gone for any length of time with strangers. I am a wreck, waiting by the phone for a frantic call asking me to come get her. I know I won't get one (she is so good about making new friends and all), but I can't seem to quit checking my phone.

Little Sprout has overcome her fear of the potty chair, and now I can't get her off the durned thing.

Little Sprout is incredibly happy that there are veggies coming out of the garden. She has been munching on peas, kohlrabi, and zukes as fast as they mature...it is wonderful!

That is about it....sorry, folks.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Girl, you are preaching to the boring-blogger choir!! I am right there with you!