And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~ Kahlil Gibran



Thursday, June 04, 2009

O Mighty Cat

Thank you so much for, once again, killing a little rodent in the house. I also thank you for waking me instead of just leaving its little corpse where I might step on it.

I just have two little requests, if that is okay with you.

First, please don't ever again let me see you pull a dead animal out of my shoe. I understand that you hid it there for drama's sake, but now I have to burn my shoes.

Second, rather than just be proud of yourself for killing the poor little things, could you possibly take a 'tracking' class of some kind and learn how to show me where they are getting in the house in the first place?

Thanks again for the excellent hunting skills!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

ROTFLMAO!!! Glad I don;t have a cat! Bad enough that Nick went after "something" in the backyard just before bed last night. I know it wasn't a bunny, cuz it was growling!! So glad Nick didn't bring it back from the forest to present to me!!