And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~ Kahlil Gibran



Tuesday, May 19, 2009

24 Hours

There are 24 usable hours in every day. So why is it so hard to make good use of them?

Here I sit at the computer, having been up for an hour, and I haven't accomplished much more than having breakfast and checking my email. That isn't very efficient. I have garden beds to finish installing, dirt to dig, weeds to pull, a house to clean, garbage to take out....oh, my. The list is endless, and I am sitting here on my duff playing with the 'puter.

I think it is an issue of inertia. Once I get going, I do just fine. It's the going from sitting on my backside to actually being in motion that is tough.

ugh....

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I am right there with you! I have plans...so many plans, but have been having trouble getting myself in gear. Like, for maybe 3 weeks!! Arg!