And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~ Kahlil Gibran



Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Strange Sprouts

Yeah, my Sprouts are strange.

Example:

Little Sprout loves green bean seeds. Whenever I make green beans, she pulls apart each little bean and eats only the seeds. I am thinking about getting her some lima beans to see what she thinks of them. She will probably think she hit the mother load!

Example:

I just spent 20 minutes listening to Big Sprout's theories on Were~wolves and how they come into being. Somehow this ties into her church group that she goes to on Wed, but I am not quite sure how. I can't really relate her logic here. I have tried, and it is just too circular and odd.

So I am gonna go to bed, perchance to dream of giant green beans being eaten by Were~wolves. Woot! I'm looking forward to that....

No comments: