And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~ Kahlil Gibran



Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Recovering

So I was sick of feeling all "blah"~ish, and decided that I needed some cheesecake therapy. I picked up a small "cheesecake dessert" from the grocery store near my work and spent the night nibbling away one heavenly spoonful at a time.

Miraculously, I met the sun this morning with a changed attitude! It was a gorgeous fall morning, with low~lying mist filtering the early light into a golden haze. I got home and crawled into bed, actually falling asleep within moments of resting my head on the pillow, and slept for a whole 2 hours before Little Sprout woke me. When I woke, the sun was out and it is a gorgeous day! I don't have a lot of energy (having only 2 hrs sleep will do that to ya), but I am not cranky.

Thank goodness for cheesecake!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Ya see? What have I always told you?!? Dr. Lisa knows what she's talkin' about, especially when it comes to cheesecake therapy!!

Rev. Peter Doodes said...

The new house name AND cheesecake... no wonder the sun decided to shine on you.

Blessings,