And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~ Kahlil Gibran



Thursday, July 17, 2008

Oh, Glorious Day!

I got to work with Sarge again! Oh, it was wonderful. Of course, the shift itself was tough since one of my clients decided to try to throw us around a bit (good luck with that, buddy), but I got to work with Sarge.

Oh, the joy!

Have you ever worked with someone that you just meshed with perfectly? Someone that you didn't need to discuss every move with, that you didn't need to tell what to do, someone that was able to see what needs doing and just does it?

That is Sarge.

I think a lot of our being able to work so well together is because we both have worked in a lot of situations that involve "tag teaming". We are able to read situations and support each other without getting in each other's way. That is so fabulous. Also, we both have the same views on our work and the best way to divide duties. That helps a lot, cuz I don't have to wonder what task she will take on next or if "her" jobs will get done. I can just concentrate on what I am doing and trust her.

Working with her made this morning so easy. I have been working alone in the mornings for the last couple of months, and it is a LOT of work for one person. It is a lot of work if you aren't working with the right person, too. But working with Sarge we had everything done a little early, which gave me time to fix a mistake I made in the middle of the night.

Oh, happy day.

I get to work with her again tonight, and I am so excited. All is right with my world once again. It was so hard working without her...well, without ANY help, but especially her. I was really beginning to hate my job. Now I can sit back and enjoy my happy routine.

No comments: