And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~ Kahlil Gibran



Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Ain't It So Grand

My Sprouts love me. You wanna know how I know? Because they WON'T LEAVE ME ALONE!

They have been up in my space all day today, and I am about ready to start wearing hoop skirts so they can't get so close anymore. I mean, really.

I am glad that I am a good enough mom that they love me, but having one or the other constantly in my face when I am horribly short of sleep is just not fun.

Just sayin'

2 comments:

Deb said...

I know the feeling. Boy, do I know it! I keep lecturing my kids about "personal space", but they're not the type to get it. And I love them for that, at least they are growing up thinking I'm approachable, unlike me and my parents. But that's another story.

By the way, great house pics and congrats on being so close to having your own place!

Rev. Peter Doodes said...

When you move in and all is again calm (!) we all look forward to the pictures of the party.

Blessings,