And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~ Kahlil Gibran



Wednesday, May 07, 2008

My Super Considerate Husband...

....Bought me eggrolls as a treat because I was feeling a little snippy....then he opened the box and helped himself.


....Is leaving for CA tomorrow, leaving me to take my vacation time for the sole purpose of staying home with the kids 24/7 and cleaning the house....for the second year running....



....Is going to a Pow-Wow while in CA, which is something I have always wanted to do.....and which he never cared one bit about until he found out he had an itsy bitsy bit of Native blood in him....



....Mentioned, oh so casually, that I won't be able to rest much tonight since he will be packing in the bedroom....even though I have been up since yesterday at 7:15am.....


....Might want to consider just staying in CA if I haven't forgiven him before he plans to return.....I would like the whole bed to myself, anyway.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

When Stud Muffin is getting on my nerves and knows it, he says, "You'll miss me when I'm gone!" To which I reply, "Yeah, but not right away!!"