And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~ Kahlil Gibran



Friday, February 01, 2008

The Zombie

That would be me. I am pretty durned tired. Dad offered to let me sleep at their place yesterday and watch Little Sprout. I didn't feel like I should, as I had so much to do here at home, but now I am regretting it. We have a tradition of eating out at one of the local places every Friday, and I am just not into it today. Of course, I am not into staying home and letting Little Sprout scream at me and climb on me like I am a jungle-gym, either.

Evidently, Little Sprout doesn't like the fact that her room is rearranged. I have heard a rumor that she kept Mr. Barefoot up until 3am last night. Of course, he isn't responding to my emails, so I wouldn't know for sure. *And yes, honey, I do believe that you are busy*

Little Sprout has had her bath, which always puts her in a good mood. Well, at least until I make her get out.

What is it about kids that you have to fight so hard to get them IN the tub and then they turn around and don't want to get OUT? I don't get that. If you like playing in the tub so much, then don't complain when I pull you away from your toys to take your bath. Me? I would give various body parts to be able to take an hour long bath.

No comments: