And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~ Kahlil Gibran



Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Wednesday Blues

I HATE Wednesdays! They are the most busy day of the week, with Big Sprout having both piano and AWANA Club. It's not so bad when I have the day off, but on the weeks that I work Wed, it seems like all I do is run. I like having Big Sprout involved in activities, but I just don't care for all the driving. Big Sprout isn't in as many activities as a lot of other kids; just piano, swimming, and AWANA. I shouldn't complain, but I don't want to do anything today and I know I am not going to get a break today.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I am a total dollzmania addict. It probably indicates a lack of maturity, or maybe I just didn't get enough time with dolls as a child, but I can't seem to help myself. I lose hours dressing up all the pretty dolls and setting up their little dollhouses. This is probably why the Sprouts and I have so much trouble playing together. I want to play my way.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

DH is out of state for work until Friday. I also work this week, so both Grandmas have been pressed into service as babysitters. I am so glad we have family willing and able to help with the kids like this. I would hate to have to find a sitter or something for overnights.

No comments: