And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~ Kahlil Gibran



Sunday, August 26, 2007

My Babies are Growing Up









I just can't believe how fast time is going. Soon Big Sprout begins 3rd grade. She gets to ride the bus this year, and has already told me that after the first couple of days she does not want me to walk her to the bus stop. I am being rejeted already!

Little Sprout is trying so hard to come up with a few words. She already stands, crawls around like a little speed racer, and "cruises" a little bit. She has decided that naps are not for her, and I miss them terribly.

I am constantly surprised with how wonderful of an older sister Big Sprout is. I don't remember ever being that good of a sister to my little bro. Of course, we were much closer in age, but still. I can't believe how patient and caring Big Sprout is. Little Sprout had better be thankful as she gets older. She is so incredibly lucky. I suppose I am, too, if I really think about it. Life is much easier when your children get along well.

Let's all keep our fingers crossed that things stay that way.

No comments: