And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~ Kahlil Gibran



Friday, July 13, 2007

Making like a Bee

and staying BUSY!

I am now officially no longer a tennant in the upstairs apt. I finished cleaning yesterday morning, and am so glad I don't have to ever haul groceries, laundry, or kids up and down those stairs ever again. The apt down on the first floor is smaller, but it is so worth it. Now I just have to unpack everything down here and find homes for the things that "lived" in the closet upstairs that does not have a counterpart down here. I never realized how much STUFF I have! I have been purging like crazy, but there are so many things I am just not willing to part with.

I have returned to flylady to get inspired. Cleaning the empty apt really showed me how much crud can accumulate under things and in the corners. My goal is that when I move out of this apt, there will be no more marathon cleaning sessions!!!! I know I did really well using the flylady system before, but fell out of the habit when things got crazy. I definitely need to get back on "the flylady wagon".

Well, it is the beginning of my long work week, so off I go to get what needs to be done DONE.

No comments: