And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~ Kahlil Gibran



Friday, July 13, 2007

A few pictures



The ditch lilies I intend to transplant into a flower bed (somewhere).





My first really good looking pepper. This one is about as long as my hand is wide.





Cabbage! A completely underrated vegetable, as far as I am concerned. I LOVE cabbage!






This is a volunteer squash plant. I don't even know if it is summer or winter squash. My guess is it is an Acorn squash, because it is growing in the general area that the Acorns were growing last year.






As you can see, it is blooming, so perhaps I will have the opportunity to find out what it is later this year. I am impressed that it hasn't taken over this corner of the garden....yet.

No comments: