And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~ Kahlil Gibran



Friday, July 13, 2007

Confession

I don't drink beer. I don't like it. What I DO like, however, are the Bud Light "Real Men of Genius" commercials on the radio. I am a fanatic. I am the fool that, while driving to work, will crank the volume to ear-shattering levels upon hearing the first notes of the theme for a RMOG commercial and sing and giggle along through the whole thing. I found today that you can purchase the RMOG bits on CD directly from Budweiser! So I told Hubby that I REALLY want them for christmas (I know it's a little early, but hey, better early than not get what you want). He had the gall to laugh! I wasn't kidding, and told him so. He laughed again.

And he says he listens.....Hah!

No comments: