And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~ Kahlil Gibran



Monday, July 16, 2007

So I am a little jealous

I watered a friend's gardens over the weekend while she and her hubby were camping. She has some beautiful ballon flowers and a foxglove that I absolutely LOVE. However, I need to get to the point that I can keep up with the beds I have before I start adding new stuff.

The weeds have gotten ahead of me. The veggie garden isn't too bad, but the flower beds are a mess. My plan is to go over and take care of that today. A good way to spend my day off, right?

I also have a few projects I promised hubby I would finish this week. Yikes. I never understood what people were talking about when they said there just wasn't enough time in a day to get everything done. Now I get it. Oh, boy, do I get it.

No comments: