Thanks to those of you who requested the recipe! It makes me smile.
Here it is. Not really a recipe, but just the way I did it.
1. Fill a BIG pot with washed and chopped rhubarb.
2. Cover with water and bring to a boil. Cook until rhubarb is soft.
3. Strain pulp from liquid.
4. Add 1 cup sugar for every 11 cups liquid, or to taste.
5. Chill. Enjoy!
I have also been told to try it this way...next time for sure!
1. Fill large jug (empty gallon milk jug?) with washed and cut rhubarb.
2. Add 1 cup sugar.
3. Chill overnight.
4. Drain off liquid--this is your juice.