And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~ Kahlil Gibran



Monday, June 26, 2006

I am so proud!

Funny! DD went fishing with her father's family yesterday, so DH took SD fishing somewhere else to give me the house to myself for a bit. DD came back happy to have spent the day with her beloved cousins (they live far away, so visits are few and far between), but disappointed that they caught no fish. DH came back so happy he glowed. After all the teasing he has gotten lately that DD is a better fisherperson, he came home with a HUGE fish. I think it was a bass, but to me a fish is a fish. He was so proud, he came in and made me wake up (after only 2 hrs sleep, thank you) to see his wonderful catch. It was so hard not to laugh at him, because the way he was carrying on about that fish you would have thought he gave birth to the thing. Of course that was supper for us, along with the two SD caught. Nothing tastes better than fresh caught fish.

No comments: