And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~ Kahlil Gibran



Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Minnesota April


 I have photographic proof that our crocus did bloom, and that there are other bulbs pushing their way up into the sunlight. They seem determined to announce Spring's arrival, thought Spring herself seems a bit shy.

This morning, I woke to snow again. Again. Let me say that one more time: Again.


 I know the snow won't last. It never does, this late in the year. And I am trying to be patient. Patience is a virtue, and we all know that I need to work on being more virtuous.


I think today will be spent, again, in my work room. I have been fussing with my jewelry making supplies, putting together some funky pieces that are more me than anything I can afford at the store. I do love sparklies. I love the swish of earrings, and the rattle and clink of bracelets. I love beads and baubles and shiny things as much as any magpie.

Yes, I think I will make some jewelry today while I wait for the sun to reappear.

~and that's all I have to say about that....~

No comments: