And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~ Kahlil Gibran



Wednesday, June 02, 2010

As Promised

I promised better pics of the garden before I left, so here they are.... kinda.

I am losing one of the ferns I transplanted. I don't know what happened, as it was a sizable fern and I didn't damage it, really (as long as you don't count cutting it from it's native soil and moving it 20+ miles away). Oh, well, there are plenty more to take it's place if it doesn't make it.

Don't get dizzy with this pic taken looking down off the deck!

And proof of our little chipmunk neighbors.

Aren't they cut???

2 comments:

Finding Pam said...

Is that little guy eating your plants? Your garden looks lovely.

barefoot gardener said...

No, he isn't eating my plants. He is just chillin' in the shade. I think one of the entrances to their little burrow is under my deck... they always come out from under there!