And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~ Kahlil Gibran



Thursday, October 29, 2009

Obsession

I have been OBSESSED in the worst way with a personal project at home, and am just now starting to look up at the world around me. It wasn't even that important of a project, just one of them that keeps niggling at the corners of your mind till you do something about it.

It isn't done, but at least it has let go of my brain a little.

I am hiding from the Sprouts and Mr. Barefoot up in the bedroom today. Well, I kinda do that every evening. I just like my peace and quiet, I guess. I sit up here in bed and make plans for when I have time and energy and money. It passes the time.

MN has been getting buckets and buckets of rain lately. It seems that we have one sunny day for every 4-5 cold and wet ones. I know we need the water, but I also need to get all these miserable leaves raked up. I am tired of the Sprouts tracking them into the house (mainly because they feel nasty on my bare feet).

I tried working up a couple embroidery patterns I found online. Yeah, that didn't work so well. I don't know, it seems like my creativity juice has all dried up! Frightening.

And that's all I have to say 'bout that....

No comments: