And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~ Kahlil Gibran



Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Oh, My Aching Body Parts!

Well, I have been at this cleaning and "undecorating" for around 10 hours now. I am almost done except for the hauling of everything out to the garage. Well, there are a few things to deal with yet, but MOSTLY everything is packed and ready to go out.

Boy, do I hurt. Knees, feet, hips, back. I feel OLD.

Still, it will be nice to get the house back to normal. Things were pretty crowded with the Big Tree in the living room. I am thinking about maybe putting that one in the kitchen next year (strange that we would have that much more room in the kitchen, isn't it?), but I am not really sure I want to do that. We'll see how things work out next year. After all, for all I know the whole living room will be totally different by then. I have a habit of getting a wild hair to "rearrange" periodically.

Oh, crud! I just realised I forgot a load of laundry in the wash....

Talk at ya all later....

No comments: