And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~ Kahlil Gibran



Thursday, January 29, 2009

For Crying Out Loud (or) Why You Never, EVER, Leave a Two-Year-Old Unattended

I was writing an email and Little Sprout was sitting next to me watching her very favorite movie in the world, Curious George. The world seemed pretty simple and relaxed.

When Little Sprout started heading up the stairs, I didn't think much of it. After all, there isn't much she can get into up there, and I was almost done with my email. I figured I would catch up with her before she could get into too much mischief.

I was wrong.

She somehow managed to find a tube of Cherry Chap Stick and smear it ALL OVER her face and hair. The results were something like this...

It was bad. She had it up by her eyes, on her neck, under her fingernails, EVERYWHERE. She was all pink and smelling of faux-cherry. She wasn't very cooperative with getting it wiped off, either.

On second thought.....maybe she looked a bit more like this....


AAAARRRRRGH!

1 comment:

Finding Pam said...

You know that little sprout is too cute for words! Maybe she is going to be artistic.