And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~ Kahlil Gibran



Friday, October 17, 2008

Believe It Or Not

The chickens have found their coop. Only Dad didn't have to build it.

When we went to the Traditional Friday Lunch, we forgot to shut the side door on the garage. Afterwards, I dropped Dad off at home. As I was backing out of the driveway, he came running out of the garage towards me waving his arms and yelling.

You guessed it, the chickens have moved into the garage and appear most comfortable. Dad and I just about died laughing. Of course, Dad will do his best to evict them. But then, two years ago (or was it last year) one of the local cats moved into the garage and he had no luck convincing her to stay out.

I think Mom might have to take a hand in this one. After all, cat pee is one thing...a chicken pooping on her car is another thing entirely. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You better believe those chickens will be out of the garage asap. If they poop on the dry sink I'm refinishing in there, we'll have chicken for supper.

Love
Mom