And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~ Kahlil Gibran



Monday, September 08, 2008

Pet Peeve #12




When the sink strainer thingy is REPEATEDLY removed from the sink (even though it has been REPEATEDLY stated that I prefer it in), resulting in lots of little food bits clogging up the drain. THIS results in Poor Little Old Me having to stick my Delicate Fingers down in SUPER HOT WATER to try to clean out the drain so that the dishwater can go down the tubes as intended by the Plumbing Heroes of the World. It also raises the risk of a clog where I cannot fix it, and therefor requiring a call to those same Plumbing Heroes of the World.

1 comment:

e4 said...

We got one of these:
http://www.hardwarestore.com/media/product/102224_front200.jpg

I like it better than the usual kind. And they tend to stay in the sink more than the old ones.

I don't know why...