And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~ Kahlil Gibran



Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Doin' A Little Better

After some sleep and a talk with the case worker for Job #2 (my former boss), I feel a lot better. Things just got a little overwhelming for me, and I had to have a little bit of a meltdown before I could feel better.

I went over to the folks' place yesterday, and Dad loaded me up with all the food I had been storing in their freezer. He also gave me masses of berries they had frozen over the last year or so that I now have to find recipes for. I am looking forward to it, because the family is so appreciative when I do stuff like that. I just wish that I could quit this idiot job so that I had more time to do the things that both I and my family like.

I'm working on it.

Anyway. Little Sprout and I have been sick for the last two days. Headache, stuffy, sore throat. It isn't fun, but neither is it so bad that we can't function. We are just miserable while we do it. Hah.

I really don't have much to say. I wish I did, but there truly isn't much going on right now.

No comments: