And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~ Kahlil Gibran



Saturday, September 06, 2008

Burr Oak....something

So, I wanna re~name our house Burr Oak....something. We have lots of oak trees that (as it turns out)are burr oaks. I like Burr Oak Inn (broken, get it?), but Mr. Barefoot is adamant that Barefoot Manor should stick.

Party Pooper.

In other news, Little Sprout has been making me nuts. She has hit the "terrible two's" a little early, and I am so ready for her to get over it already.

Other than that, just boring life as usual. I am just wasting time waiting to head out for work.....

2 comments:

Kati said...

Awwww, I'm sorry that the terrible twos have started at last. Best of luck in surviving the next...... 18 years. *wink* (Sorry, I don't tend to be very optimistic about strong willed chidlren outgrowing the terrible twos. Goodness knows Tay hasn't.)

jenny said...

My Oldest has revived the terrible twos and she is SIX! Actually she isn't that bad, but she is hard-headed! Never fails to amaze me when I get mad at her for doing something, say jumping on the couch, she'll say sorry and then go right back and jump on the couch again, IN FRONT OF ME!!! argh!!

You have my sympathies!

Like your idea of Burr Oak Inn!! Clever you! I would have never thought of it!