And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~ Kahlil Gibran



Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Family is a Real Blessing

Seriously. After my less than productive day yesterday, my Mom took the day off of work to come help with the house today. I roped MIL into watching Little Sprout, and Mom, Dad, Big Sprout and I all met at the new house to get some serious work done.

I couldn't believe it! In two hours we managed to accomplish what it took Big Sprout and I all day to do yesterday! I am so stoked.

Mom is even staying to finish up what we started today. I had to head home to pick up Little Sprout and take a nap before work tonight, and Dad had to go to work, so he couldn't stay either. My Mom is the absolute best. It is so wonderful to know that she is so happy about this and so willing to help out.

Anyway, that is about all I really have to say. Just that my folks are the best people in the whole universe.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Yeah for the work being done! Now we need pictures of the work in progress so we can all add our two-cents worth of unsolicited advice on what color you should paint or whether you should wallpaper instead!

Kati said...

Glad to hear y'all got some good work done on your new place!!! Hope the productivity continues without anymore mis-fires.