And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~ Kahlil Gibran



Tuesday, June 03, 2008

My Future's So Bright I Gotta Wear Shades...

Please notice that Little Sprout only perks up and actually smiles after the shades come off.






These pics really show what a great big sister Big Sprout is. Mom and I were discussing this very thing today, and we both agreed that we don't know if we could handle the little one without all the help we get from Big Sprout.

I often wonder how I ended up with two Sprouts so incredibly different from each other. Seriously. I think maybe Little Sprout is a changeling. She does have pointy ears, but I have no intention of using the time honored tradition of finding out if she really is of Fae blood.

Anyway. Big Sprout, this is your official THANK YOU for all the help you give me with your little sister and all the other stuff you do around the house.

Now, do you think you could please clean your room? Just once?!

No comments: