And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~ Kahlil Gibran



Thursday, May 08, 2008

Going......Going....Gone!

Well, this morning I dropped Mr. Barefoot and the eldest Step-Sprout off at the airport. They are now on the way to CA. I hope they have a great time.

I have big plans to spend my time de-cluttering the house and getting things cleaned up around here. I am also looking forward to sleeping at night regularly for a change.

3 comments:

Lynne at Hasty Brook said...

I'm a night shift worker too and I understand the appreciation for sleeping at NIGHT! Enjoy uor time off work.

Kati said...

I hope you get the rest you so desperately need, and that the decluttering goes well. And that Mr. B. and the oldest Step-sprout have a safe flight.

Lisa said...

Don't forget to eat lots of cheesecake, spend the day in your pj's, and NOT cook dinner if you don't feel like it!

have a fun and productive "time off" What a joke! What mother ever gets time off??