And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~ Kahlil Gibran



Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Yay! Someone Likes Me!!!!!



Lisa gave me this award. So cool! *bows* Thank you, my dear.

Now I get to spread the love.

First, to Kati for reminding me that MN winters could be so much worse. ;)

I gotta send one out to Catty Ax Lady. Only she truly understands my passion for the "Black Heels to Tractor Wheels Saga"

One goes out to Deb, because I envy her musical talent (I can say that, now I have heard you!!!) and really respect the life she is making for herself and her family out there in the northwoods.

I think that about does it!

3 comments:

Kati said...

Awwww, thank you!!! Congrats on your award, and thank you for passing it on to me. I'm going to post it now, and pass it on.

Mama Tango said...

{sigh} They like me, they really really like me!

You are such a cool chica to get this award, and then pass it on. Thank you so much! (and yes, she better turn that bad boy into a book when she's finally done! Can you imagine the check the Special Olympics would get from those sales?!?!)

Deb said...

Thanks so much Barefoot! :)