In this season of trying to find the perfect gift for loved ones, I have been thinking about what I would like this holiday (after all, it IS all about me, ya know). Here is my list.
1. Guaranteed time to shower EVERY DAY
2. Little Sprout to take a nap without either 30 min of crying first or me having to stand at the edge of the crib and rub her head (yes, she is part Irish Setter, and needs to be rubbed behind the ears daily).
3. To miraculously find gifts that everyone on my list LIKES.
4. Minimum of 6 hrs sleep a night, preferably consecutive hours.
5. About 6 more hours in every day.
6. 2 more days to every week
7. Meals that plan and cook themselves (they, of course, need to be nutritious and tasty, too)
8. A self-cleaning house
9. While I'm at it, a self-weeding garden would be nice.
10. The patience to deal with kids, husbands, drivers, and shoppers who are not mind readers and therefor cannot do everything exactly the way I want when I want it.
If all this is too much to ask, at least give me World Peace, an End to World Hunger, and fix the Environmental Issues.
Thank you very much,