And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~ Kahlil Gibran



Sunday, September 30, 2007

Why Big Sprout is the Coolest Kid in Town

Big Sprout is sick today. She is vomiting and miserable. But I have to say she is truly elegant about it. She stays calm, and just heads stoicly to the bathroom whenever she feels the urge to empty her stomach. She doesn't pout or get whiny. She even manages to look pretty while she is kneeling there on the bathroom floor. She never gets splotchy and pale the way I do. She just goes about her business and then walks back to bed.

I am so glad I have a cool kid.

2 comments:

Kati said...

Yeah. That's pretty cool. My kiddo's only gotten sick while not over the toilet like twice, since she learned to walk. *grin* Gotta love that kinda control.

Hope Big Sprout feels better very quickly and can go about the business of being "cool" in much cooler ways. *wink*

barefoot gardener said...

I would give a lot to be a kid again. This morning she was just fine.

Not fair!

When I get sick, it's at least a week of misery.

Still, I am glad she feels better.