And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~ Kahlil Gibran



Friday, September 14, 2007

Personality Types

I was buzzing around the other day, and I overheard this woman talking about how she is a Type A personality. Everyone knows about the Type A's. They are the overbearing, control-freak, mover-and-shaker type folks. These are the people whose homes and personal appearance are spotless despite them working 60 hour weeks and running their kids from activity to activity from dawn till dusk.

I started thinking about the other personality types. You never hear much about them, so I looked them up. The thing is, I don't really think I fit in anywhere. So I am making up my own personality type.

It is:





Wait for it.....





Type Zzzz

No comments: