And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~ Kahlil Gibran



Friday, September 14, 2007

General Update

Here we go...

FIL went home yesterday morning. DH is already missing him terribly. Since they only found each other a little less than a year ago, it is very difficult for DH to have his dad live so far away. Still, they managed to do quite a bit in the short time they had together.

I took the last of my tomatoes up to my "honorary uncle" yesterday. We visited for just a short while, since dad had to get home to get ready to go to work. My "honorary aunt" gave me a HUGE basil plant and a giant bag full of fresh picked parsley as a trade for the tomatoes. So I will be chopping and freezing some fresh herbs...

Definitely need an herb garden next year. However, then I will have to learn to cook with seasonings other than garlic.

Big Sprout is doing well with the transition back to school.

Little Sprout has discovered remote controls, and we are constantly taking them away from her to put them up.

I am dreading returning to work this weekend. Life is so much easier when you can go to sleep at the same time every night. Besides, I am a little burned out with work.

No comments: