And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~ Kahlil Gibran



Friday, September 07, 2007

My Poor Baby!

Poor Little Sprout!

Already, she has become a TV addict. I am a poor mom for allowing it, but sometimes I will do whatever I have to to get her to stop screaming. Colored lights really distract her when we are having a rough day.

I do make sure that what she watches somewhat appropriate programs. Her favorites so far are Curious George...


and Sesame Street.


I suppose it could be worse. She could want to watch Barney or As the World Turns.

2 comments:

Kati said...

LOL Most certainly COULD be worse than Curious George or Sesame St. It could be even worse than Barney, for that matter. It could be Rugrats, or SouthPark, or Kill Bill 1 and 2.

Naw, at that age my daughter rather enjoyed Teletubbies and I didn't have a problem with it. It was only half an hour every day, and semi-educational and fun and coloful. I certainly think that you can't go wrong with Sesame St.

barefoot gardener said...

Kati-
Yeah, but I might go nuts listening to those Sesame St. songs.