10 Things I love about being a mom are...
1. Slobbery baby kisses
2. Being able to fix everything with a kiss
3. My magic ability to open packages of crackers
4. I finally get to be the boss
5. Buying cute clothes that would look foolish on me
6. Seeing the world with the wonder of a child
7. Having an excuse to watch all the Disney Classics again
8. Re-discovering the joy of a pb&j lunch
9. Being tough enough to keep the monster in the closet away
10. Having an excuse when I drip food on my clothes (oh, yeah, the kids did that...sure)
What makes parenting great for you?