And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~ Kahlil Gibran



Friday, August 17, 2007

Pictures and Stuff

Barefoot and Big Sprout at Gooseberry Falls



Big Sprout playing mini golf


Barefoot and Big Sprout in Lake Superior



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


So I am a failure at the whole "caffeine-free" lifestyle. I was doing well until I lost my cell phone and burned dinner. Then DH told me that I needed some caffeine before I drove the whole family away. So I am "cutting back gradually" which really means drinking as much as before while feeling guilty and like a loser.

Blech...who wants to be healthy, anyway.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I have two whole days off of work, and I have no idea what I am going to do with them. There is so much I want to do and so little time. So instead of getting at it, I sit here confused and inactive. Part of the problem is that Little Sprout is requiring a lot of attention right now. She is just learning to "cruise", and has decided she doesn't need naps anymore. It seems that all I do is chase after her and try to figure out what this bout of screaming is about. I need a vacation.

No comments: