And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~ Kahlil Gibran



Tuesday, April 24, 2007

My life in pictures



The path between my place and my folks'




Wild ditch lilies destined to be transplanted into one of my gardens





My ambitious garden expansion project. I will get it finished eventually. If you look closely you can see the outline of the old bed in back.





My red-handled tools...out in the yard AGAIN!!






The fire pit my 8 yr old built last summer. No joke, she did almost all of it herself!





My beloved bleeding heart





Irises coming up. I have no idea what kind, they were a gift from a neighbor when I planted my first flower garden over 15 yrs ago. Yikes! The grass has invaded again.





A small part of the rhubarb patch. It looks so disgusting at this stage, like some kind of alien worm.







Helping the 8 yr old make her boat for Awana club this week.

No comments: