And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~ Kahlil Gibran



Thursday, February 05, 2009

No Motivation

I am feeling all slug-like right now. Is it winter? Is it my chronic sleep deprivation? I have no idea. I just know that there is housework to do, and plans to make, and seeds to buy....and I have NO MOTIVATION.

I don't think I am depressed (though my head-shrinker often surprises me by informing me that things I don't THINK are depression or anxiety truly are), I just feel like sitting on my bum and crocheting.

A coworker suggested I get my backside back to school. I had mentioned to her that I have dreamed of running my own Adult Day Center someday.

I thought it was a great idea until I realised that I may have outgrown that dream. I don't like dealing with people enough, and wonder if I would go to all the work and expense of getting a degree only to find that I was spectacularly qualified to do a job that I no longer want.

Or I could just be messing with my own mind.

No comments: