And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~ Kahlil Gibran



Wednesday, June 11, 2008

OH! MY! GOSH!

Remember, I didn't wanna jinx anything....

BUT....

We put an offer in on a place that we both love, and they ACCEPTED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So now I am putting out a request to all of you to please do whatever you do (pray, send good thoughts, light a candle) in hopes that nothing goes haywire between now and closing (at the end of this month, holy crap).

I am terrified, yet so excited.

A HOUSE!

11 comments:

Lisa said...

OMG! That's great! We will, of course, expect pictures soon!

Okay, I am crossing my fingers (and toes) and doing the pee pee dance just for good measure. I will also do the ritualistic noshing on the homemade bread and strawberry jam in order to bring extra luck to the situation. (That's 'cause I don't have any cheesecake!)

You are going to be a busy girl!

RuthieJ said...

Congratulations Barefoot! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you too.

jenny said...

Whoo-hoo!! I'm so happy for you!! I'll cross everything possible and think good thoughts!!

Rev. Peter Doodes said...

Consider all three being done! I do so hope that all goes well for Family Barefoot in the next few weeks.

Blessings

Mysti said...

Awesome! Like Lisa said... pictures, pictures, pictures!

Can't wait to hear more :)

Big hugs sweetheart.

Em said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Mama Tango said...

Not to beat a loaf of bread (I don't like to think about dead horses), but pictures, pictures, pictures!!! Congrats, Swiss Family Barefoot, and here's to an easy closing! The end of this month will be here in no time!

Rev. Peter Doodes said...

PS. Holy what?

Kati said...

prayers being said!

barefoot gardener said...

*blushing*
Ooops, slipped. Sorry!

barefoot gardener said...

Thank you all for the good thoughts!