And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~ Kahlil Gibran



Monday, April 28, 2008

Yeah...

I know I am a couple of days behind on reading all your posts, and I will get to it I PROMISE....just not right now. I need to vent for a minute, and then I gotta lay down so I can get one measly hour of sleep before it is time to make supper for the fam.

First, I took Little Sprout to Job #3 today, and it was a total disaster. Total. Disaster.

She screamed, she tried to eat my client's fake flowers, she ran around and tried to get into every room in the house, she opened cupboards full of glass items and tried to take things out....ugh. I am ready to chain her to a wall for a year or two.

Second, Mr. Barefoot's boat didn't sell at the auction and THEY FORGOT TO CALL AND LET US KNOW. So here his boat, his fish-finder-thingy, and two motors have been sitting out in the local fairgrounds parkinglot for two days with noone looking after them. The Mr. is really, REALLY pissed. And I have to hear about it. Not that he doesn't have good reason to be angry, but I have enough on my plate without adding that.

Third, some idiot at my Dr. office can't seem to get my number and address right, and they keep sending bills and calling my MIL. Tell me that isn't wierd. Poor MIL got the reminder call for tomorrows appt today. She was all confused until she figured out they were talking about an appt for me. I blame stepdaughter #2, because she is still on our insurance, but lives with MIL. She probably gives them her information and then they just put it on everyone. I am so sick of straightening this out every few months. GRRRRRR!

K, gotta go....thanks all, I feel a bit better now.

1 comment:

Kati said...

Yep. I'd say that your "Grrrrs" are appropriate. I hope you get everything straightened out without any more headaches.