The Incredible Catty Ax Lady went and tagged me for this super fun meme, so I figured I had better get right on it. I am unsure what the "ax" is for in her name, so when that gal tells me to do something, I do it.
This one requires, among other things, that I list 6 things that are a little off about myself, but not necessarily anything of import. So...
Rules, because everything has them:
1. Link to the person that tagged you. (See above)
2. Post the rules on your blog. (Right here)
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (Check it out below)
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (More checkin' it out below)
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website. (Will do as soon as I figure out 6 people).
1. I have an issue with open storage. It drives me nuts. We have lots of open shelves at our apt because they are cheap, and I hate the way they look. I always want to cover them up with something.
2. I also have an issue with messy cupboards. I like having everything stacked neatly according to size and function. It really freaks me out that my cupboards don't stay so nicely organised all the time.
3. Sometimes I like to play with the Sprouts' toys when they aren't around. I guess I never really grew up. :)
4. My feet are always cold, even in summer. Probably due to bad circulation (and I should probably worry about it), but it is so fun to put chilly toes on Mr. Barefoot's legs when he is sleeping. I figure it's good payback for all the nights I have lain awake listening to him snore like a freight train.
5. I love jewelry, but I rarely if ever wear it. It has been really hard to break myself of getting new costume jewelry, but it seems a waste to get it if I am not going to wear it.
6. I actually enjoy doing housework. It is so fun to see things get done and know that I have accomplished something.
Okay, now for the tagging part: