Well, we are now officially into the year 2008. I have spent a good portion of my morning reading all the resolutions and goals that are floating around out in blogland. Some are thought provoking, some inspiring, some boring, some practical, some not so much.
I don't really have any resolutions as such, just a continuation of the same self improvement list I have been working on every day. Still, in the interest of being a "joiner" and doing what everyone else is doing, I suppose I could list a few (in no particular order) for your viewing pleasure.
1. Start my own seeds this year
2. Break out the pressure canner, and get over my fear of blowing up the house
3. Continue to change the family diet, making it more healthy and local
4. Actually finish some of the craft projects I have cluttering up my space.
5. Fix the adhesive problem with the gnome homes and get them rebuilt
6. Sleep a little more regularly
7. Remember to take my meds every day
8. Send out letters to the grandmas once a month (I don't get to see them often, due to work)
9. Quit wearing sweats every day, all day
10. Quit smoking
11. Give up soda
12. Take some "me time" every day
13. Make at least some of the gifts required of me this year
14. Remember to enjoy my kids and the challenges they bring into my life
15. Get my finances in order