And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~ Kahlil Gibran



Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Rivers of Snot

Little Sprout is dealing with what appears to be your average, run of the mill cold. It doesn't seem to bother her, except for the....you guessed it...Rivers of Snot that are draining out of her poor little face.

She doesn't like me wiping her nose (which makes it near impossible to accomplish), so I am spending all my time chasing after her with either tissues for her nose or damp rags for her hands, face, and anything she has touched.

We have already done the vapor bath, and the vaporizer is going strong. I don't know of any way to get a nose to stop running, so I guess we will all just have to suffer through this one.

At least she hasn't lost her interest in Elmo and Bear.

1 comment:

Kati said...

Awwww, poor Little Sprout!!!! I'm sorry to hear that she's got such a yucky drippy nose that's driving her and you nuts. Hope the cold clears up quickly.