And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~ Kahlil Gibran



Monday, November 19, 2007

Just a Funk

DH called and wanted to know what I had planned for dinner.

My answer? Nothing.

Little Sprout keeps talking to me.

My answer? Un-hunh, yup....wait, what?!

My brain keeps telling me about all the things that need doing around the house.

My answer? ZZZzzzzz.......

Needless to say, I haven't been doing too well in the whole "keeping up" department. My inner whiner is going full force with the whole "I don't wanna" thing. I just want to curl up in bed for about a week. No particular reason, just because.

6 comments:

Gina said...

I am right there with you, Sister!

Mysti said...

It's that time of year. It hasn't hit me just yet, but I noticed a close girlfriend is getting hit. When I asked what was wrong this morning, her reply was, "Just trying to hold my head above the rushing water.."

Made me want to cry. Sigh.

Deb said...

I wonder if it is a time of year, gray weather type of thing. Of course I've had some other stresses, but Saturday night I just could not do anything or stop crying.

Hang in there, friend.

barefoot gardener said...

Glad to know I'm not the only one! I told Dad today that I just need a break from EVERYTHING for a little while. Get rested up and spend some time on me. I only want a couple days....or a week....maybe I will need a month....how about a year? *grin*

RuthieJ said...

I feel the same way, and I don't even have kids to chase after! I don't know how you girls do it.... Hang in there!

Bitterbetty said...

When my to do list is longer than my daylight I have exactly the same reaction.

Take a nap. It is a nice thing to do.