And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~ Kahlil Gibran



Thursday, October 18, 2007

To Answer Your Question...

I just know some of you are thinking to yourselves:

"Why, Barefoot, what in the world have you done to your blog? Everything is changing so fast, and now all your pics and extra widgets are gone!"

Well, I'll tell you. I decided to try my hand at coding. Just a little bit.

NOT a good idea when you are a techno-virgin.

I screwed up.

I am just glad that all I lost were some things that I have somewhere on file anyway. For a minute there it looked like I lost the whole thing.

So, I have learned my lesson. Until I have taken some kind of class or read up MUCH more extensively on the whole concept, I will limit myself to the stuff blogger will let me do.

I just REALLY want to change this idiot font.

I am a font addict (the curse of being a scrapbooker for several years), and the available fonts on Blogger are a joke.

Argh.

2 comments:

RuthieJ said...

I totally agree about the fonts on blogger! I'm not knowledgeable enough to change to something else or even attempt to do anything with coding. But a new look is good every so often!

barefoot gardener said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one!