And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~ Kahlil Gibran



Tuesday, October 23, 2007

10 Things...

10 bad habits I have....

1. Biting my nails

2. Smoking

3. Drinking soda

4. Talking without thinking first

5. Forgetting birthdays/anniversaries

6. Whining

7. Making big plans and then not following through

8. Spending too much time on the computer

9. "Retail therapy"

10. Leaving my crafts out all over the place



Wow! That one was too easy. All right folks, it's audience participation time!


PS: This is my 220th post! Not too bad, I suppose.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Only ten? I'm sure I have more, but I'll limit myself ... I guess :).

1. Spend too much time on the computer not doing the work people pay me to do ;).

2. Procrastination.

3. Impatience, especially with idiot drivers (because I'm such a good driver, right?).

4. Being very vocal about idiot drivers regardless of who's listening ;).

5. Lack of a "bleep" filter around my impressionable children.

6. Sometimes I'm lazy.

7. I occasionally have a hard time controlling my temper.

8. Tend to be very "passionate" about certain things - to the point that I become rather fixated and narrow minded about any alternatives.

9. Resist change.

10. Can be overly emotional.

I'm stopping here, but I was starting to get on a roll. Ack! That's not good, eh? Thank goodness I quit smoking and drinking soda!

barefoot gardener said...

Isn't it amazing how once you get started you just can't seem to stop? Even as I was falling asleep last night I kept thinking of things I should have added...

RuthieJ said...

Ooh, some of mine are embarassingly bad....just can't write them down for all to see. And you're right, once I started making the mental list, it never seemed to want to end.